office_badge tcso 002
The Trimble County Sheriff's Office
animatedflag1

KentuckyFLAG
office_badge

Web-site by H&P     Computers

BuiltWithNOF

Service and Integrity

About TCSO Services

The Trimble Court Sheriff’s Office is the primary Law Enforcement Agency in our County. Routine patrols of the county, criminal investigations, traffic accident investigations, the serving of warrants and court summons are all part of the daily duties. 

* The TCSO provides a School Resource Officer to the county schools,

* Provide security at the school sporting events, 

* Is the agency in the county responsible for collecting property taxes,

* Provides vehicle inspections for county residents who are seeking new vehicle registrations, 

* The TCSO handles the processing of Carrying Concealed Deadly Weapons permit applications,

* Provides for funeral escorts when requested,

* And, the office works with the community on crime prevention through performing home security surveys, as well as doing educational presentations on drugs to high school, church, and coummunity groups.

 

The Sheriff’s Office’s pays for 92% percent of the staff salaries and expense from fees received by the office, leaving only 8% being paid by the Fiscal Court. The goal of Sheriff Coons is for the office to become totally self sufficient with the Office expenses having no impact on tax payers

Trimble County Sheriff’s Office - 30 US Hwy 42 - Trimble County Court House - Bedford Kentucky, 40006 - Office: 502-255-7138 - Fax: 502-255-4882 - Emergency: 911